Wednesday 20 October 2010

Top 5 Funny Gordon Strachan Football Quotes!

Reporter: Gordon, you must be delighted with that result?
Strachan: You're spot on! You can read me like a book.

On a question about Agustin Delgado - Strachan: I've got more important things to think about. I've got a yogurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my priority rather than Agustin Delgado.

Reporter: Bang, there goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?
Strachan: No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. I'll go home, become an alcoholic and maybe jump of a bridge. Umm, I think I can take it, yeah.

Reporter: So, Gordon, in what areas do you think Middlesbrough were
better than you today?
Strachan: What areas? Mainly that big ******* green one out there....

Reporter: "Gordon, can we have a quick word please?"
Strachan: "Velocity" [walks off]

No comments:

Post a Comment